If you haven’t researched Phoenix home security systems in the past few years, you might be surprised at how much the technology has advanced. No longer is home security in Scottsdale or Phoenix comprised of intruder alarms or mere deterrents like motion-activated lighting. While these features are important to a Phoenix home security system, today these systems are much more secure. Just look at the features you can include…
Monitor Real-Time Video Feeds
Your Phoenix home security system can include live-streaming video that you can monitor from anywhere in the world. When you pair this with the ability to receive real-time alerts, you can check your video feed to see if an alert is false alarm or something you need to worry about.
For example, let’s suppose you set your Phoenix home security system to alert you when someone goes into the garage. If the garage alert goes off in the middle of the day when you don’t expect anyone to be home, you can check the video feed to see if it’s an intruder… or if your spouse just came home early from work.
Manage the System Remotely
Another thing we can do is set up your Phoenix or Scottsdale home security system so that you can manage it from your smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. With just a touch of the button you can control your Phoenix home security by:
- Arming it, such as if you forgot to arm it before you left for work.
- Disarming it, such as if your sister drops by the house and needs to get in.
- Changing the sensitivity levels that trigger your Phoenix home security features such as lights or alarms. For example, if you have children playing in the backyard for the day, you might make the system less sensitive to avoid false alarms.
Automate the System
Another thing you can do with your Phoenix or Scottsdale home security system is program it to run certain functions automatically. For example, your system for home security in Phoenix can:
- Arm itself automatically at a certain time of the day.
- Turn the lights on and off inside the house to make it look like someone is home.
- Send instant alerts to you, such as if the sensors detect breaking glass, an opened door or an intruder.
If you’re not up on the latest advancements in Phoenix or Scottsdale home security, no problem—just contact our Phoenix home security specialists to discuss the options. We can help you both design and install a fully automated Phoenix home security system that gives you the peace of mind you need. Contact us today to set up a free consultation by going to: http://www.stabley.net/free-consultation/.