If you’ve been entertaining the idea of installing home automation in Phoenix or home security in Phoenix, then you no doubt have some questions about these systems. Here’s what you need to know before you install home automation or home security systems in Phoenix…
What is Home Automation in Phoenix?
Home automation in Phoenix can be very simple or very complex, depending on your needs. An example of a simple home automation system is where you program the lights to go on and off at pre-determined intervals. For instance, you may have your yard lights switch on at a certain time in the evening, or you may program your indoor lights to go on and off by themselves while you’re away from home.
Home automation in Phoenix can also be a very complex system which can engage many of the electronics and devices in your home, including:
- Phoenix home security systems.
- Air conditioning.
- Indoor lighting.
- Outdoor lighting.
- Kitchen equipment (e.g., coffee makers).
- Pools and hot tubs.
- Window blinds.
We can even install the audio and video components in your home or on your patio, including whole-home audio and home entertainment systems.
So what can you do with home automation in Phoenix? One example is to program your devices so that the air conditioner gets turned on, the music goes up, the hot tub starts warming up, and the room is softly lit when you walk into your home after a hard day of work.
Another example: instead of using an intrusive alarm to wake up in the morning, home automation in Phoenix can waken you by opening the blinds in your bedroom, playing your favorite music, and starting the coffee maker.
What Else Can You Do With Home Automation in Scottsdale and Phoenix?
Home automation in Phoenix isn’t limited to pre-programming the electronics and other devices in your home to turn on and off at pre-determined intervals and levels. That’s because home automation in Scottsdale and Phoenix also affords you the freedom to run all your devices with the touch of a finger, using a control pad, smart phone, tablet or similar device.
Whether you’re just hanging out by yourself at home, or you have a houseful of guests, you’ll find that home automation in Phoenix makes your life easier and more fun. Home automation allows you to:
- Turn on music, pick songs and change the volume in one room or the entire house, all at the touch of a button.
- Arm or disarm your home security systems in Phoenix.
- Change the temperature of your heating and air conditioning systems.
- Turns the lights on and off.
- Open and close the blinds.
You don’t even need to be in the home to do these things, because your home automation system can be set up to work remotely, no matter where you are in the world. You’ll find this buys you peace of mind, particularly with regards to Phoenix or Scottsdale home security. Which brings us to the next point…
Why Install Business or Home Security in Phoenix?
Deadbolts, chains and window locks aren’t enough to protect your family, your possessions, your home or your business. That’s why so many people install Phoenix and Scottsdale home security systems, which gives you the extra peace of mind you need to feel safe, whether you’re at home, at work, or halfway around the world.
Business and home security systems in Phoenix can provide plenty of wonderful features and benefits for you, including:
- Phoenix home security systems allow you to get real-time alerts when features of your system are tripped or activated.
- Phoenix home security systems can be controlled remotely using your smart phone, tablet or other device. This allows you to arm and disarm the system, change your settings, download reports and more – it’s all at your fingertips.
- Phoenix home security systems allow you to monitor your home or business in real-time, by watching video feeds from anywhere in the world.
- Phoenix home security systems can provide you with two-way communications with an emergency operator. That’s extra peace of mind for you during an emergency, since you’ll know help is on the way.
Don’t wait for the unthinkable to happen—be proactive and protect your family or business today by letting us install your Scottsdale or Phoenix home security system.
Phoenix Home Security, Home Automation, and Home Theater Installation Made Easy
If you’re ready to get peace of mind with a Phoenix home security system, or if you’re looking to add comfort and convenience with a home theater or home automation in Phoenix, then look no further. The home automation, multimedia and security experts at www.stabley.net have 19 years of experience in making homes and businesses in and around Phoenix safe and comfortable.
So contact them today by calling (480) – 325-5015, or contact them via email by going to https://stabley.net/contact-us.html to get a free consultation.
They’ll help you design your system from the ground up, install all necessary components and wiring, retrofit existing wiring, offer honest product recommendations, and do everything else needed to give you the security and multimedia experience you desire… all at a fair price. So contact them today, because you won’t be disappointed.